THE FESTIVAL PASS !
The festival pass gives access to all the festival events except workshops.
Pass on sale exclusively on www.groove-n-move.ch
Full price : 70 CHF
Reduced price* : 50 CHF
*AVS, unemployed, annual Unireso subscribers, under 20 year olds, students, apprentices
Buying a Festival Pass gives access to tickets at discounted prices between 5 and 10 CHF according to the event (subject to availability) and free access to the projections of documentaries and animated movies.
The Festival Pass tickets must be printed at home (even for free events) and shown at the entrance of each event. The Festival reserves the right to request a complement to the full price if a proof of eligibility to the reduced fee can’t be presented.
TICKET SALES (except for workshops)
– On our page : Buy online
– Service Culturel Migros, Rue du Prince 7, 1204 Genève / +41 58 568 29 00
– Stand Infos Balexert
– Migros-Nyon La Combe
– On site, subject to availability.
On site ticketing office opening hours :
Performance evenings : 1h before the start of the show ;
Other events : 30mn before.
– Online registration except for the beatmaking initiation workshop and masterclass on Tuesday, 21st of February (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Payment : on site on the day of the event.
– Cash payment, no bank cards.
– Tickets may neither be returned nor exchanged.
– Proof of eligibility must be presented for any purchase of reduced tickets.
– The Festival reserves the right to demand full payment if the proof of eligibility isn’t valid.
– Unireso subscribers are eligible for the reduced price upon presentation of a valid card.
– Out of respect for the audience and the artists, entrance to the room can be refused after the beginning of the performance (Friday 11th, Thursday 16th and Thursday 23rd of February). Tickets may not be refunded in the case of a late arrival.
– On site : cash payment only, no bank cards.